Qualified Member of IMTA Ireland
In light of Covid-19 following the guideline of control and prevention, Measures for protecting workers from exposure to/receive through clients and any contacts
Treatments & Prices
Traditional Thai Massage
Deep Tissue Massage
Herbal Compress Massage
Thai Head Massage
Thai Foot Massage
Back & Shoulder Massage
What is "Tok Sen" Massage?
Tok Sen massage indicated for:
- Fatigue and lack of vitality;
- Recovery from stress and heavy physical exertion;
- Loosening and failure of the immune system;
- Reduction of muscle tone; Positive effect:
- Tok Sen perfectly aligns the body energy, removes blockages in the energy meridians;
- Tok Sen cleanses the body of toxins and removes negative energy;
- Tok Sen eliminates tension in the muscles and fascia;
- Tok Sen eliminates the effects of stress and restores the mental state of a person;
- Tok Sen is very good for headaches, neurasthenia, pain in the spine and joints;
Aroma Coconut Oil Massage - Essential
60 Mins / €45
Thai "Signature" Treatment
The Signature Treatment is designed for the client who wants the most benefit from thai massage. This specialised treatment will combine ancient techniques; beginning with traditional thai massage, then using tok sen techniques and finishing with thai herbal compression. These three techniques combine to offer the client a truly unique and reinvigorating experience.
2 Hours / €115
Our service is entirely Therapeutic and Holistic Healing only!
Thai massage influences longevity by strengthening the immune system and balancing the energy levels.
Benefits of Mind, Body and Spirit
The ancient Thai method induces very successfully for reducing stress by leading to full relaxation.
The use of direct pressure on muscles over most of the body, combined with stretching stimulates bones, joints, muscles, nerves, ligaments and lymphatic system of physiological body:
- Improves blood circulation, lowers heart rate, and increases the temperature in the area being massaged.
- Relieves muscle tension, removes toxins from muscle mass, reduces stiffness and enhances elasticity of joints.
- Stimulates activity of the nerves and sensations with the effects of reducing pain, enhancing sensation to the skin, and improves the function of the internal organs.
What is Thai Massage Therapy?
- Thai massage includes the following four basic positions:
- from the front with the client lying supine
- from the side with the client alternately lying on either side
- from the back with the client lying prone
- in a sitting position